Have you ever tried unicorn fudge? It’s delicious, adorable, and fun to eat. It’s easier to make than traditional fudge, and it comes out so much prettier. You can adjust the recipe to make different colors and add different toppings. Grab your kids or grandkids and start a batch of unicorn fudge.
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup half and half cream
- 1-12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 1-7oz jar marshmallow cream
- Pink, orange, teal and purple food coloring
- Assorted rainbow sprinkles
- Prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment.
- Place white chocolate, heavy cream and vanilla extract into a a microwave safe bowl. Melt in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Add a few drops of purple food coloring. Keep adding until you get the desired color.
- Pour in prepared pan and smooth with a knife or offset spatula.
- Add sprinkles. Press lightly into fudge.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour and cut into squares.
- Let the fudge come to room temperature before serving.
Makes about 25 pieces
Omg they look soooooooo good. I'm going to make these
- Miami Food Network -