No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecakes are fun to make and are a refreshing twist on the traditional Pineapple Upside Down Cake, merging two favourites in one delicious dessert!
No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecakes
NO BAKE PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKES
This is one of those recipes you can have in 30 minutes — including chill time — from start to finish.
Everything you love about cheesecake in an individual serving glass, with each spoonful delivering a buttery graham cracker base, a creamy ‘cheesecake’ centre filled with juicy pineapple pieces, and a pineapple ring with a maraschino cherry to complete the Upside Down Pineapple craving.
FOR THE BASE:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces canned pineapple, crushed or finely diced and drained
- extra pineapple slices, to garnish
- Maraschino Cherries, to garnish
- Combine together the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and sugar. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream and sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high speed setting until smooth and creamy. Fold in the yogurt, pineapple, and vanilla and mix well to combine.
- Divide the crust mixture among 4 individual serving glasses and press into the base of each glass.
- Repeat with the cream cheese mixture; cover and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes to chill.
- To serve, garnish with the additional pineapple and a maraschino cherry in the centre of the pineapple ring.
This cake looks beautiful, I would love a piece right now. I’m definitely going to give this ago as I love the flavor combination.
- Miami Food Network -
I think these no bake cheesecakes are, dare I say, even better than the actual cake! Don’t shoot me.
If you’re on the hunt for a quick dessert and can’t for the life of you figure out what you want, (or need. Either one, really), then this is a dream come true. If you like pineapple. And cheesecake.