Easter is right around the corner and I’m showing you how to make a super easy Easter treat for the occasion. Bunny butts are just about the cutest thing ever, so gather your supplies and make a batch of bunny butt Oreo pops with me! These little guys are perfect for an Easter party, classroom celebration, spring birthday or just for a special treat. You can make your own bunny feet out of chocolate or Wilton sells them ready to go.
Easter: Bunny Butt Oreo Pops
Bunny Butt Oreo Pops
- Melt the white candy melts according to the package.
- Dip a lollipop stick in the melted chocolate and sandwich in between an Oreo cookie.
- Dip the Oreo on a stick into the melted chocolate and place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Add a pair of edible bunny feet (affiliate link) to the bottom of the Oreo and an edible pearl above the feet, as shown in the photo.
- Allow chocolate to harden. Enjoy!