The best Beergarita is light, not too sweet, refreshing and super easy, to make! When you combine tequila, beer, and frozen limeade, you have something for the cocktail lover and brewski lover.
If you’re throwing a Cinco de Mayo party, you’re probably busy prepping your guacamole, white bean queso, favorite tacos, and churros. But have you thought about what you’ll be offering to drink? This easy recipe for a Beer Margarita has only 3 ingredients and is dripping with Mexican flavors.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade, thawed but still cold or partially frozen
- 12 ounces white tequila
- 12 ounces Corona Extra (I used Corona Light), well chilled
- 12 ounces cold water
- coarse salt and lime wedges (garnish)
- In a large pitcher, combine limeade, tequila, beer, and water and stir until well-blended.
- Rub a glass's rim with a lime wedge and dip into a dish of coarse salt to create a salt rim, if desired.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with lime wedge.
wow……it is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
- Miami Food Network -
- Budlight Lime would work well too
- to serve frozen, put all ingredients except for the beer in a blender with ice. Stir in beer when serving.
- want a sweeter beer margarita? try replacing water with Sprite.
- To mix ahead of time, mix without beer. Add beer to the pitcher when ready to serve.